In a series of blog posts I intend to present the Swedish rules on purchase of real estate (land, real property, private homes, villas, condominiums / condos and commercial real estate).
The posts will cover, hopefully, the following areas.
- Applicable Swedish Codes and Acts
Registry Swedish Land
- Documentation of a real estate transfer in
- The parties involved in a real estate transaction
- The normal way a real estate transaction is carried out in
- Pre-contract activities
- Compulsory content of the purchase contract
- Additional clauses in the purchase contract
- The buyer’s obligation to investigate the real estate
- Permits in connection with purchases of private homes / villas
- Permits in connection with purchases of commercial real estate /commercial property
- Financing of the purchase
- Taxes, fees etc. in connection with a purchase
- Down-payments at contract signing
- Activities in connection with the Take-Over
- Notes on Purchase of commercial real estate
- Notes on Purchase of condominiums / condos (“bostadsrätt”)
The easiest way of following the future blog posts is to use my RSS-feed. You do that by right-clicking here and then copy and paste in your RSS-reader.
If you would prefer to receive an email copy sent directly to you. please, either mentioned that as a comment or send an email to me at Swedish [dot] lawyer [at] gmail [dot] com